CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

That stop sign didn't belong there!

So another day of playing with our friends the logziella gang. Logziella and I decided we wanted to go to the mall playplace and let the kiddos run off some energy. So she decides to take a short cut. Now keep in mind I am following her in my car and a fresh blanket of snow had just hit the ground the night before. She takes me through all these twists and turns. She comes to a turn that she wanted to take but not realizing that she was going to take it I didn't slow down. As I turn the corner it was like slow motion in the movies. I see a huge snow bank and a stop sign! So I tried to make a hard right but not as successful as I'd hoped. Bam! It was like I was sitting in a taping of Emeril Live! I hit the stop sign, bent that bad boy way over! Ooops. I kept driving cause I didn't know where I was and I didn't want to lose Logziella. Yeah well I kept driving right into the snow bank also. I wondered why Logziella hadn't stopped I mean she must have seen me go through that giant snow bank. Well I got myself out and kept following her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or pray that nobody saw me. When we finally parked Logziella rolled down her window and I told her that I hit stop sign. She didn't believe me at first. She did say that she was wondering what that blanket of snow was doing flying over my car.We even checked the front of my car, not even a mark. We laughed so hard. It was a good laugh and probably a much needed one. I took her back to the scene of the crime which had only been a short time and it was already standing back up straight. I just kept thinking that that stop sign didn't belong there!

1 comments:

Logzie said...

That was so funny! I almost peed my pants! I can't belive they fixed it THAT fast!