So I am pretty positive I don't have the flu but I do have a stuffy nose/runny nose, a headache, sore throat, coughing, and dizziness. Plus I have to watch my little E. That adds a lot of work. For all you moms out there kudos to you! I am officially going to hit the couch and be gone! Hopefully Diego holds up for a while. Keep me in your prayers!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh that is soooo the flu! You are describing what I had the last week to a T. Here is praying that you feel better quickly.
Rachael, Hey, I wanted to thank you for stopping by....thank goodness we can't catch a bug through the computer because I don't think I want what you've got...poor thing!!! I have heard, here, in SC that there is two kinds of flu going around, one that is a throwing up kind of thing and the other is cold, fever, chills...so far I am dodging the bullet by being religious about handwashing and spraying everything with Lysol.
Take care of yourself and feel better soon!!!
You too? Everyone seems to be dropping around me!
Get well soon!
getting any better yet? Been thinking about you....and praying for you!!!
Hey Rachael...e-mail me at jennimatt10@hotmail.com and I will give you the name and address to send your $10 to.
Thanks for doing it. I assure you...this is going to be a huge blessing in this girls life! I am so excited to hear the testimony that is going to come out of this! And you can feel great knowing you were a part of it!!
Rachael- so sorry it has taken me a while to thank you for stopping by my blog:) Hope you are starting to feel better... I bet you are just run down a bit w/ all the moving and stuff. Get some rest!
Post a Comment