Trustworthy
Encourager
Radiant
Enthusiastic
Super
Amazing
Ever have a friend that is so amazing you can't put it in words? Yeah well I do. For a couple of years we lost contact with each other and just recently connected again. I feel like we started where we left off. I have known Teresa since I was 14 years old. She has always stuck by me and really ministered to me. She has taught me how to love unconditionally no matter the circumstances, forgive and forget, put God #1 in my life and be a better person. In these last couple weeks I have never felt so excited about life and feel that my joy is starting to be restored. She is so awesome I would probably spend my every waking minute with her if possible! LOL She is a great person, friend, mother, wife, and encourager! She has an amazing husband that loves and supports her, children who thinks she is the super mom of super moms and a few true friends that thinks she rocks our socks off!
Another great thing about Teresa is her kids! I love her kids so much and am thankful for them too. They bring so much joy to life! Just to hear them laugh and giggle makes me happy. I love spending time with them they make my world a whole different ball game. When you are with her kids you feel as though your world was left at the door and there is nothing that can come between you and the joy that is happening. Their smiles melt your heart and warm you inside and make you remember what it is like to be a child with no worries and no regrets. Help me to never grow up and stop being a lost boy (girl) and always remember what never neverland is like! I love you guys and so glad that we get to make wonderful memories together for a long time! You are such blessings! -Rachael
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Dedicated to Teresa
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I forget to tell you one thing about blogging
THERE IS NO MAKING ME CRY!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!
Rachael-you are amazing and I feel the exact same way about you girlfriend! I have enjoyed our time together as well and I hope you know just how amazing you are too! My kiddos LOVE you so much! The other day Kenzie said "I love Mommy, Daddy, Logan, Ella and Rachael so so so so so so so much!"...LOL...apparently you are now a part of the family! Actually you always have been!
LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND!! Welcome to blogland!!
Okay, I like you already! ha ha
But I LOVE Logzie too...so we already have something in common! I am gonna add you to my list of favorite blogs...and you'll have to come check me out sometime too!
Just stopping by from logziella to say hi and welcome to this crazy blog world.
Stopping by from Logzie, of course, whom we all love and adore. Welcome to the family...we are glad you are here!!!
Post a Comment