Ever have a day where there is just something you need to give you that little 'umph' to get you moving? Yeah well to me everyday is pretty much that day!
It starts with a gentle trickle into the round glass object, the fragrance pours out and awakens those in need. It slowly gets poured into the Styrofoam cup where it is then enclosed and kept warm by the distinctive black lid marked with 'Caution contents HOT!' You are then put on the spot to decide how many cream and sugar, you don't want too many cream, otherwise it will take away the meaning of the contents that is in the cup and you need just enough confection to tie it together. You reply ever so gracefully and when you reach the window your eyes are filled with excitement and your hands are anxiously awaiting that moment when you know the joy begins. The much needed caffeine is then thrust ever so rudely out the window at you, but you don't notice because you are overjoyed to be able to start your thinking process. The world is slowly starting to come together and as you sip the dark, bold, rich taste hits your taste buds and you feel alive. It is then that you realize, how do you live without the perfect taste of the yellow arch's coffee?
Friday, January 4, 2008
A perfect taste
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You KNOW I feel the same way about this!!!
Amen, Amen, Amen girlfriend! (ha, that rhymed!)
ewwwww...gross! ha ha but I am not a coffee drinker. I will say though that in the past year, I have come to be able to at least stand the SMELL of it so maybe by the time I'm forty..I'll be able to take a sip!?!
LOVED The way you wrote that though! You are very talented!!
Ps. Who knew anyone could love Micky-D's coffee as much as Logzie?
Post a Comment