Today I went with my friend Teresa to Mcdonalds for our regular routine of sipping the great addiction of coffee, letting our kids run around like crazies and pretending we don't know them. We were talking about sometimes by 2 o'clock we are ready for naps, not ourselves you see but our children. There is never a day I do not live for nap time! I can't wait for my nanny kids door to shut and in my mind there is a little sanity party going on and it rocks! Its quiet, normal, and the perfect moment to do anything and everything that you cannot possibly get done with a two year old running around the house screaming at the top of his lungs, "Grrr" and telling you ever 5 seconds that he has to sit on the potty so he can get a candy. We all know they don't even go! Nap times own moms/nannies lives! If your kids don't have and your losing your mind you should probably think about it! LOL.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I live for nap time!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmmmm...sounds like heaven. How do you get a 3 and 7 year old to START taking naps? A free cup of coffee to whoever can give me the magic answer! he he
MJ-I don't know about "start" taking naps but the answer is to never let them "stop" taking them. Logan is 6 and still takes naps...actually he takes a rest everyday for and hour and a 1/2 and actually sleeps about 1 out of every 5 days. The downtime does him good...ME TOO! Ha! Kenzie still loves her naps though.
Rachael-I still want to make a bumper sticker that says "I *heart* naps." LOL!!
Post a Comment