Already then so I went up north this weekend to Escanaba which is in the Upper Peninsula. It is so beautiful up there and I would strongly suggest that if ever you get a chance, you should visit.
Ok so back to the topic at hand, literally. So ever since I moved out I have had this thing about buying the right kind of Toliet paper. I want a nice soft, strong, effective toliet paper but it has been very hard to find. So I went to wally world and decided to try something new. I picked out white cloud and brought it home and....HATED it. It crumbles and bunches up and rips. Now who likes to have disgustingness on their fingertips? Yeah not me. So while I was up north I think I found the "one" yeah not a guy but a toliet paper, but go figure I forgot to ask what brand. Crap! It was like heaven in your hand. I am still searching, this mystery will be solved! -Detective Rach is on the case.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The mystery of TP
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't help you here...I buy the cheapest stuff around!!
I buy the blue charmin it is really thick, soft, and heaven. Yep love the stuff. My husband teases me all the time saying my bottom is spoiled. Sure is and I like it that way.
Post a Comment