CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What kinda word is this...?

So the other day I took Ethan to a playgroup and he was playing playdough and as I sat in a chair next him I took a look about the room and saw a poster of a song that we so commonly teach our kids, the eency weency spider. Now let me ask you this what the heck kinda word is eency? And what a dumb word I mean who thought of this? Sorry if I offend anyone but this song is crazy. Why couldn't we have just said The teeny tiny spider went up the water spout.... Isn't eency a hard word for kids say? I don't know why this got me thinking so hard but its a funky word. just thought I would write about it. seemed like a good topic. Lol. tell me your thoughts!

0 comments: