So I just want to know if you keep a hot dog out all night is it still okay to eat?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I just want to know if you keep a hot dog out all night is it still okay to eat?
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 7:31 AM
7 comments:
Oh Man! I am the wrong one to ask about this! I'll eat anything! ha ha ha...but seriously! If it's not growing something, I eat it. And sometimes if it is growing something, I just pick that part off and then eat the rest! AUGH! I know I'm bad! Just recently, I fed my family left over lasagna that I had accidently left out all night and all day long! It tasted great though, none of us got sick..and we're all still alive...so I say a cold hotdog is totally fine!
I'm with Jen. I've eaten many a pizza left out on the counter overnight :) So, why not a hot dog? If it still tastes good, right?
I, on the other hand, am QUITE the opposite!!! As you well know...I get grossed out VERY VERY easy and I don't take ANY chances with food. I would not eat it. That's just my opinion. But then again, that's coming from a woman who won't share a drink with her husband. LOL!
oh my gosh logzie..won't share a drink with your hubby but will share a kiss? You are so silly!
makes me giggle
Anyway, RaeRae...time for a new post!
As long as the dog hasn't licked it, it might still be alright. LOL. Heck no, I wouldn't eat that thing, who knows what kind of cooties could've crawled all over it.
Okay MJ...you asked for this!!
I won't share a drink with anyone simply because my overactive mind imagines tiny food particles stuck in the ridges of ones teeth breaking loose when the liquid hits it and then floating all around in the person mouth and inevitably ending up in the backwash that ends up back in MY DRINK!! Admit it...you know it's true!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.-I do share a drink with him occasionally but it's a major mind over matter battle the entire time!
In my opinion, hot or cold dogs are never good to eat. I have a thing about processed meat. It's true love that I even let my kids eat them, but I have to cut them with a fork and knife so I don't touch them and breath threw my mouth so I don't smell them.
Post a Comment