Yes I know you think I am a slacker but i can't help that I have been helping someone so special to me! I have been at Logziellas house for almost 2 weeks straight! Whew! We tackled that house like white on rice! (Pat on the back for us!) And on top of that my boss was out of town for 6 days which means I had E-man all week! Wow talk about having to learn to be a parent for a few days there! He is such a great kid! He behaved so well while his mommy was gone, 2 snaps for E-man! Everybody kept telling me, oh good you will actually get the full mommy experience but I have to say #1 he wasn't my child, #2 My kids would be raised WAY differently, and #3 most of the time it wasn't like I was watching him it was like we were friends and buddies. I definitely didn't have to punish him very often. Only once in awhile and you could tell it was close to nap.
well for now...
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Slacker!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
okay, I'm sure you have...but have you seen the movie Nanny Diaries? Your posts sound a lot like that...
Post a Comment