So it is official! I have decided to live with Logziella! So now I have to pack up and move...again! I have moved 7 times in last 4 years and I have about had it! I think I might hire someone to move me this time! Or maybe I should just get a man in my life! On this move I am moving only a select few things to Logziellas house, my bed, dresser, night stand, chair and maybe desk. I have to measure for that. The rest of my life is going into storage again! Yippee Skippee! I don't mind moving so much, it actually keeps my life interesting but its a lot of work and have been helping a lot of other people so the last thing I want to do now is move myself! Well it will all work out! I do have to say that I am super stoked about moving in with Logziella!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cool! Of course it will be your duty to dish the dirt on Logzie...
wow! living with Logzie. That is TOOOOOO Cool!! You're gonna have SO much fun!
Dirt??...WHAT DIRT??? LOL!!!!!!
Oh, you mean the dirt under the couch...there's plenty of that! Ha!
Seriously Rach, whatever happens in this house...stays in this house!...just like VEGAS!!!!! LOL!!!
You guys have no idea what kind of trouble Logzie and I can get into! It would be a crime to blog about it. The blog police would probably come after me! LOL.
Hey Rock Chef,
What part of London would you suggest I look for a nanny job? Are some parts better than others?
OKay, I just saw your comment on my post about my son peeing on the mirror! Girl...you are gonna be such a fun mom...but I'm not sure you'll be laughing when you have to actually CLEAN the pee off the mirror! ha ha ha
He's a nut, that's for sure!
He never ceases to make us go "huh?" and shake our heads! he he
Post a Comment