There always used to be a magazine called "The Lady" which was good for finding that sort of work. I will see if I can find a copy and let you know what is there.
I will miss you something TERRIBLE but I also envy you and the fact that you want to live life to the fullest and do something so awesome! I'll support you in whatever you choose!
My name is Rachael, I am 24 years old and am a nanny! I love it! I have a mother, Susan and a 14 year old sister, Hannah who are my life! I also have an Aunt Kathi who is one of the best friends I have ever had! I love making new memories that will last forever! I try to take as many pictures as I can! I love my friends they are such great support in my life! #1 in my life would have to be God! I am so thankful I have Him. He is such a great Father! I am single and know that God has the man of my dreams waiting for me!
3 comments:
There always used to be a magazine called "The Lady" which was good for finding that sort of work. I will see if I can find a copy and let you know what is there.
Awe...look at that...connections!!!
I will miss you something TERRIBLE but I also envy you and the fact that you want to live life to the fullest and do something so awesome! I'll support you in whatever you choose!
LOVE YOU!
Rock Chef,
That would be great! If you know any places throw them at me!
Logziella,
It isn't going to be forever! Well unless I find mr. Right forever there! LOL.
Post a Comment