Hey all!
Okay I may be moved in but I still have a couple things to unpack. I can't show you the finished product if it isn't completely finished! But when I am completely finished I will put up pics of course! It does look great! And everyone including Logziella and Chuck were surprised at how much I could fit in that little tiny space. Actually it really isn't that tiny! LOL. Alright I'll be seeing you soon!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Almost finished!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 4:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking forward to the pics of your new home. You and Logzie really should see if you can get onto the Extreme Makeover Home Edition team.
hurry it up would you? ha ha
But seriously, I am SO anxious to see it. You are such a cool, fun person, I know your room will reflect that.
Okay, no more hide-&-seek until you get your pics up! hee hee
Fine but just hurry up will ya? LOL!!!
Waiting patiently:)
Yo Rach? It doesn't take THAT long to unpack a 'few things'!!
Ha ha...just kidding...but I was just checking again to see if you'd posted pics and I thought I'd let you know!
Post a Comment