CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update!

So I just wanted to give you all an update! Britney and I talked and she decided that she was definitely paying me plenty for the things she was asking me to do and gave me the option to stay and continue (being underpaid and overworked) or to give her my notice. So I prayed about it and decided even though I love E-man I can't stay. It would be like two parents who just stay together for their kids. Nobody is happy. So On march 1st I gave her my notice that March 28th would be my last day. So I am now looking for a job, again. I am really excited to be done but having a hard time parting from E-man.

I just received a call this morning for an interview on tuesday! Yay! It is for a 3 1/2 year old boy and 9 month triplets, 2 boys and 1 girl. so we will see.

5 comments:

Jen said...

WOW...that's a big jump. One little guy to FOUR little people? Yowsers!! But...if anybody could do it...I'd say Your the Girl!

Rock Chef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rock Chef said...

I meant to say, I think that is what they call a challenge!

kenady said...

Holy cow! I am super proud of your decision to put in your notice. It was definitely for all the right reasons. I am sad about you having to part from your E-man. I hope the interview goes well for the triplets and sibling, but whoa!!! That would be a helluva challenge.

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Yeah it would definitely be a challenge but I think I could do it! I will let you all know!