CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I promise!

Ok so tonight I am going home(SW side)! And I will take pics as soon as I get home then you can all see what it looks like! I haven't gotten my wall finished by my desk but then that could be a whole other blog! Alright you all are doing well! 


 Oh yeah don't forget to check out my Chachi! He link is in my friends list under There's chocolate then there's....cHoCoLaTe!

Oh yeah and I put some pics up on my page so check those out too!


4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Your blog is looking great these days - love the photos.

Logzie said...

Yah, you are finally getting down to busniess on your blog girlfriend! Ha! Just teasing you! I do love your new look and pictures and EVERYTHING! Love it!

I was going to say that I will make sure she does take and post that picture of her room tonight...but who am I kidding??...I probably won't remember either! LOL!!

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

thanks guys! I have had a little free time in the middle of the night to work on it! Lol

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

thanks guys! I have had a little free time in the middle of the night to work on it! Lol