CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I miss....

  I miss my home(on the South west side)! All of my family and friends live (on the South East side) about 45 minutes from my new home so when I come into town it makes for a good long trip. On friday I had the day off so I hung out with Logziella and kids and we had a load of fun. On friday night I had a welcome home party to go to, well that didn't get done until 10:30, forgot I had to run to my Chachi's so did that and wasn't ready to leave until 1:30. Remembered that I had to babysit for a friend on the SE side the next morning so I just stayed at my Chachi's. After babysitting I took a quick trip home to pack a bag for the rest of my time on the SE side. I was home from 6pm to 10pm, did laundry and ate dinner and waltzed out the door. I stayed at my Chachi's house friday, saturday, sunday, monday, and tonight also. I won't be going home until wednesday night after work. I just realized though I will probably be staying at my Chachi's house again on saturday! I miss my "other" family so much and can't wait to see them, sleep in my own bed with my favorite Big Dog, Grover, and just relax! One more night of being away and then yippee! So that had left me to tell you that I had not had anytime to work on my room! But I will take pics and post immediately so that you can get the general idea! There is nothing on the walls yet but you can at least see the color! Tootles!

3 comments:

Logzie said...

Your Southwestern Home misses you too!!

The kids really miss you and keep asking me where Rachael is at...LOL!!

Kiki said...

I am waiting for those pics as promised!!! Get home to Logzie and share that room with us!!! Hope you are having fun with your mommy!!

Rock Chef said...

Being popular is such a drag! Even Grover has moved in? That is a good sign.

Looking foward to the pictures...