CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

3 criticals

Hey all I am back!!!! After having a few weeks in the dumps, like many others, I am ready to start moving on. I realized my down falls....

1. The weather
The weather around here has been pretty crazy! It has been so drury then we get teased with one nice sun-shiny day then drury weather again. Blah. I think we have finally broke through that and have had a decent pattern in days. The shop has been doing great, staying somewhat busy and hoping for another great night!

2. My job situation
So my job situation is ok, I have work and am not complaining by any means, but I am getting paid half of what I was getting paid being a nanny, which was an extremely easy job! Some weeks are going to be a tidge of a struggle but I know I can get through it!

3. E-man


It has officially been 21 days since I last watched E-man:( Tough you ask? Extremely! I think out of all these struggles this has been my hardest. I didn't think so at first until the other day. Britney had called me to let me know that I had a piece of mail at her house. She said she would leave it in the mailbox. So on my way to work last Thursday I decided to stop and grab it. As I pulled up I saw a little blue car in the driveway. I opened the mailbox and it wasn't in there. What a crock. So I decided to knock cause I knew it was Books( for security purposes and it is book's) car. I had met her quite a few times so I felt comfortable enough. I also realized that Britney was on a conference in Colorado and that E-man would probably be here. Yay! So I rang the doorbell... All the sudden I see litte E-man come racing around the corner and stop. He looks at the door trying to think who it is. His face was priceless, like a credit card. I could slightly hear him but could totally read his lips "Its Rachael" he shouted. He came running to the door and Book opened it. He literally leaped into my arms as if we were a couple that hadn't seen each other in forever. It felt so good to feel that love again! I knew I was missing something in my life and that something was totally him! I didn't ever want to let go. When I did let go he talked my ear off. He told me about the puma on Diego, how he could be a puma too, and Book, and just kept talking. Wow. He just kept talking and hugging me and talking more and hugging me more! It was so awesome! I was running late for work but I knew this was a good reason to be late. I had to tell him good-bye and he hugged me again and we told each other how much we loved each other and I shut the door. I looked through the window on the door and he was just standing there looking at me, I blew him a kiss and he blew one back. I started to walk away and couldn't pull it together it brought me to tears, well actually waterfalls! I realized that I never cried when I left on my final day which is very odd for me. Now it was catching up! I called my aunt and she met me at work and I cried on her shoulder. She totally understood. She told me something that made me realize the relationship between E-man and I, E-man stole my heart like no other kids, and that nobody would have a relationship like that with him. We each took a piece of each others hearts. E-man was such a great part of my life that I will never forget! I am so thankful for him and how much of a blessing he was to my life and others.

So in conclusion I do feel a lot better and am going to keep trucking. Still looking for a job in the UK. anybody have any suggestions as to where I might be able to find an agency that will help place me with a family? God bless to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing better. I know God will take very good care of you.

Jen said...

You are a stronger woman than I, my dear friend. Just reading your story makes me cry...if I were ACTUALLY you, I'd probably be crying all the time. It's a wonder how those little, tiny people can steal such a big peice of our hearts, huh?
Glad to see you'r back and you sound like you have a great attitude! I just KNOW that winter and the BLAH! weather HAS to stop eventually..and that's encouraging! hee hee

kenady said...

So sorry for your pain:) I really don't have any words of wisdom, just words of comfort and empathy. Wish I could give you a hug:) Things will get better as you realize your path. That's a promise!

Logzie said...

I figured it would hit you sooner or later...you truely did leave a piece of your heart with that blond haired / blue eyed little cutie!

Rach-you left that boy with something that he will always take with him. He will always love you!

KC said...

He will always remember/love you. You were a big part of his little life.
The sun will shine again (physically and emotionally), and you will feel much better.
Hang in there Rach. Our Pastor just spoke on Sunday about "why God lets bad things happen" (example: Joseph being sold into slavery by his brothers). At the time, we don't understand, but in the end we can see that it was to bring us to a certain place, according to HIS plan for us...otherwise, we would have never left our comfort zone. (again Joseph...even after everything, God used him to save so many from Famine, including his own family...and he turned around and forgave his brothers and told them that what they meant to harm him, God used to raise him up and save many lives. It's actually amazing when you think about the whole aspect of it.)
Sorry..didn't mean to preach a sermon. I just can't help it...it runs in my blood! :)