CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've got the blues!

Hey all sorry that I haven't been blogging, kinda having one of those times in my life where I just can't pull it together. Now that the sun has begun to show its face I feel a whole lot better! I will try to get on more often! talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

I think we all feel a bit off at the moment, waiting for the good weather to return - plus you have had all that other stuff to deal with. Hope you start to feel more like your old self again soon.

I can't imagine you feeling blue somehow - the smile you have in your picture is just too infectious!

Logzie said...

Rock Chef-You're right. Trust me...even when she is 'blue' she's a still smilin!! Her middle name is Joy and it's definately true!

Hang in there Rach...I'm right there with you girl...SUNSHINE...ME NEED SUNSHINE!! :0)

Jen said...

Hey Rach!
Sorry to hear you've got the blues...but if you've read my blog lately...you'll see we're in the same boat. It's nuts to think the weather could play this much into our moods...but maybe it is. I know I sure feel a lot more cheery when it's sun-shiny and warm.
Anyhow, hope to hear from you again soon!
Love ya!