Happy 2nd Birthday!
Happy 2nd Birthday Mia Renae! My little God baby just turned 2! Everytime I see her I can't believe she is so grown up! I had the honor of seeing her birth and wow it was amazing! It honestly made me feel like such a special person in her life! I got to hold her right after she came out and what a bond we have now! Every time we see each other it is very special. I will give you a little info about her. She was born April 27th, 2006 @ 9:16 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. & 14 ozs. and 19 inches long. Her mommy was so excited to
Indian fry bread
So my Chachi informed me that some of my family was coming over to make indian fry bread, which my Papa use to make. They invited me to come so I thought that sounds like fun! So my Aunt Sally, Candy, Aunt Von, Aunt Kathi, my Chachi and I got together and produced one of the best treats in the world, also one that will clog your arteries! My family is native american so our saying is 'there are too many chiefs in the kitchen at one time!' Everybody is talking at one time! (You know how this goes Logzie!) I made a video, I hope you enjoy!
In pics: (Top to bottom) My Chachi/My family-6 chiefs/AuntKathi, Chachi, & Rachael/ Aunt Candy & Rachael/Aunt Von & Aunt Sally.
I will honestly say this is some of the most fun we have ever had! I love my family, they truly create some of the most memorable moments! Great adventures and hopefully many more ahead! Love you all!
This post is dedicated to my family.
14 comments:
Love that little Mia Papaya & Jammers!
Rae, you are so right. We do have the best family. The Indian fried bread was awesome. Glad you were here, love ya!
Awe...that looked like so much fun!! Can I be a chief too??
Mia is such a sweetie! Loved that video!
...but the best part was YOUR video...you silly girl...LOVED it!!!
You are the coolest person EVER! I can tell I just LOVE you....and your mom!!! I LOVE it when she says "Hi Chachi" and then laughs. I think we may be related some kind of way because your family looks a whole lot (and sounds a whole lot) like mine!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the video blog! Please tell me there will be more? Ps. Do you think that Indian Fry bread is on my P90X diet? probably not. Dang!! It looked so Yummy!!
I'd "Frink" a bottle of dishwashing liquid anyday over eating a bar of soap! ha ha.
WHERE do you come up with these questions? hee hee
How could anyone not want to be part of Mia's life? This sort of thing is something that never ceases to amaze and horrify me. They miss out on so much.
You did a video blog! I really must sort out sound on this damn machine I am using!
Awesome video blog! Loved it! You family seems like so much fun, and your Chachi is HILARIOUS! haha This reminded me of our own family get togethers.
So is Indian fry bread, kind of like Sopapillas? They look delish! (I'm sure they aren't on my diet though...so it's a good thing I wasn't nearby or I would have ate them all! haha)
Chachi-Thanks!
Logziella-Of course you could be a chief too! chief # 8 how does that sound!
MJ- Well thank you for the compliment!I have to come down this summer and meet you! We would have such a riot together! And I didn't mean to speel 'frink'. thanks though!
Rock chef- You are so right the nice part is that I get to steal all the things that her dad misses! LOL. and you should really get your sound fixed!
KC-I.F.B is just like sopapllas but with powdered sugar. I am so glad that other people have crazy families like mine!
Thanks for all your comments!
Can I ask what is probably a really dumb question?
You refer to Chachi as "My Chachi". I had assumed that Chachi's name was Chachi, but I am starting to wonder if it means something else.
Sorry if this is really dumb!
Just bought some new earphones so I could listen to your video blog. That was great fun. You will have to share the recipe for Indian Bread. A couple of years ago I tried to find Indian recipies that sounded good for a Wild West party I was having - everything that I found sounded horrible so we went Tex-Mex instead. This looks fast, easy and delicious!
Rock Chef-I'll answer your question since Rachael tends to neglect her blog sometimes!...LOL!!!...just kidding Rach!!
Chachi is not her real name. I had to laugh because it's such a silly name and every time Rach calls her that it makes me crack up! It's pronounced "Chatcheee"...short 'a'. Did you ever see the show Happy Days? Richy's younger sister Joanie was dating a guy named Chatchi and then there was a show named 'Joanie loves Chatchi' and Chatchi was played by Scott Baio.
Anyway Chatchi's real name is much more pretty...and I'll give you a hint...it's in Rachael's profile.
Is that more info than you wanted?...sorry. :0) You know me.
Logzie - thanks for that! I should have read the profile more carefully! Oh, I remember Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chatchi. Wish I didn't!
Since Logzie took it upon herself to share, now you know! That was easy. Sorry to everyone that I don't check my blog everyday and not like everyone else. I just don't feel it is necesary if there are other things in my life that need to be dealt with first. Its called prioritizing:)
Down girl!!...it was a joke...a "ha ha"...a funny...you know?
Found a recipe for Indian Fry Bread - might try it this weekend! Will let you know how I get on. Sounds pretty easy, what can possibly go wrong!
Post a Comment