CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

My Chachi

So I thought I would do a quick post to let you all know how Chachi got her name. My mom and I had decided to visit some family in Missouri and we were at Wal-mart picking up a few things. She was down the tea aisle and I had told her that we needed to get going, so I started to walk away thinking that she would be right behind me. Well she wasn't and when I turned around she was still standing by the tea. So I shouted (which is what we normally do when we can't find each other) "Lets go Chachi!" The lady next to her looked up at me, then her and started laughing. My mom about broke down and fell to the ground and ever since then it just kinda stuck. I often tease her that her grand kids are going to call her grandma Chachi. LOL

On another note I just wanted to mention that sometimes I don't always have time to write on the blog or I am not in the mood to type/read so please don't be offended that I don't post everyday like some of you bloggers out there. My priorities are a little different. If I can't hold your interest because I don't blog everyday then don't read my blog. Sorry. If you leave me a comment then I will get back to you as soon as possible. Its like an answering maching, if i don't answer leave a message and I will return the call ASAP. I am doing my best and my life is just not as exciting as some. Thanks to those who do come to visit!

-Rachael

7 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Thanks for that story - I got the impression from your video that you are a very loud family (in a good way), and this just confirms it.

I certainly don't have a problem with you posting erratically - it I love your blog and in a way it makes it more exciting. "Ooh look, Rachael has posted!"

I only post every day during the week because i am constantly sitting at a computer! I never post at weekends or during holidays.

Looking forward to more, as always.

Anonymous said...

I still crack up over that Chachi thing. For the longest time when I would be silly or just clowning around, Rae would say to me with an Australian, down under accent "Your a blooming onion mum, your a blooming onion". She can be so silly.

i know what you mean about not being able to blog every day. sometimes I just don't have the time or I don't think my life is all that interesting either. But hey we just keep on, keeping on.

Rock chef - I have noticed a lot of people don't blog on the weekends and thats just all right. What ever works for people.

Jenelle said...

Write what you want and when you can. We'll follow along on the journey.

kenady said...

You do what you need to do for you! We're just here to support you in your adventure!

Kiki said...

I always love to stop by, but I don't always comment, I'll try to be better about that...I want you to know that I've been checking in!!!! As for when and how you post, you just do what is right for you, we'll still be here!!

Rock Chef said...

By the way - I made Indian Fry Bread! We love it!

Kuckie said...

Posting every day is HARD!!! I find myself rebelling sometimes and not posting for 4 or 5 days! HaHA...I'm a rebel with absolutely no cause! Post when you have something to say...we'll be here waiting!