My Aunt has been sick so I have been staying with her for a couple days. The other night I got a phone call about 8:45pm from a number I didn't recognize, I almost didn't answer it. I did, when I said hello I heard "Hi Rachael I went poopy on the potty!" My first thought was this was some sick joke that one of my friends was playing on me. Then they hung up. I decided to dial back just because curiosity was killing me! I redialed and a little voice came on the phone, it was definitely a child but which one, I know quite a few. It could be Mia ha ha, Ella,E-man, Little B, who knows. So I decided to play the game. I responded with a Hi and the little voice came on again and said "Hi Rachael, I went poopy!" I couldn't resist so with all the enthusiasm I had I said "Really no way that is so cool! I am so proud of you!" Still not knowing who it was, thinking that if I play along I would eventually figure it out. Then I hear, "I got jellybeans!" My response was "Wow jellybeans that is so cool!" I really didn't know what to say after that because it was driving me crazy! Who was this little voice, so cute and sweet? I wanted to know, "Where is your mommy?" This child obviously had to have a mommy. I heard a little rustling and a women came on the phone "Hey Rachael!" Oh duh it was Britney and E-man! "E-man told me I had to call you so he could tell you he went poopy on the potty!" (now if you aren't in tears, you are crazy!) This child thought of me! I know it was on the potty, but to me, what an honor! I really thought it was cool of her to let E-man call me. BIG STEPS for B! Just wanted to share that heart melting moment!
In other news the ice cream shop I work at opened over the weekend! Yay! Oh yeah I work at an ice cream shop! LOL. I am super stoked about being a super-scooper again! I will post some pics on my next blog! Hope you all are well!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I went poopy!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Let's hear it for summer and the ice cream shop! YEAH!!
One of my first jobs was at an ice cream shop. It is actually where I met my husband for the first time about 15 years ago:) And I still have the super defined forearms from scoop-scoop-scooping:)
BTW, super cool that B*itch, oops, I meant Britney, let E-man call you with his fantastic news:) Thanks for sharing.
Hey, congrats on going #2. Haha...but really...that title had me for a second! hee hee
How precious that your little guy wanted to tell you about his success. At 2, going poopy is a big deal. He obviously loves you very much. I hope you'll be able to stay in his life despite his selfish mother.
So...you're living with Logzie AND working at the ice cream store? You have the coolest life!
Mmmm ice cream. I want ice cream now, but sadly it looks like the weather is going to turn bad over the next couple of days so it will have to wait.
That was nice that E-man wanted to tell you about the big event. They are so proud of themselves aren't they!
Wow...that was big of her! I am very surprised. I bet she's feelin the hurt of not having you around anymore.
I miss little E!!! Sniffle...sniffle...
Rachael, I just caught up with the last couple of blogs and I can't believe how you were treated, if I treated an employee like that they would call our code of conduct hotline and report me!!! Don't you sometimes wish life had a code of conduct hotline, and a real person would always answer and be on your side???
I'm jealous of you working at an ice cream shop...yum!!!
Rachael, Would you PUH-LEEZE post again so I can stop looking at that title, "I went poopy"! ha ha
but really...what's happenin with you these days?
Post a Comment