CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing....

My Mother, I call her Chachi. So I have been talking about this blogging thing to my mom and having her read some blogs and she thinks it is so cool. So I told her she should get one! So we sat down the other night until about 1:30am together and made her a blog! So stop in and say hi and let her know how cool you all are, just like you did for me!

Her link is in my friends column under: There's chocolate then there's....cHoCoLaTe!

Thanks y'all

5 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Can't make the link work. :-(

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

She is in my list fo friends! Try that one!

Rock Chef said...

No luck with that one either!

Logzie said...

Rach-you spelled yahweh wrong. You have an "e" where it shoud be an "a" after the "y". Did I just confuse things more? LOL!

Anyways, check your spelling or just copy and paste the link. I know it works b/c I found it. :0)

Rock Chef said...

Hah, got there in the end!