Hey all! My life has pretty much been a blur of crazyness. I basically haven't stayed with my Logziella family in lets see....FOREVER! thats what it feels like anyways! I don't think I even know what their faces look like! Also I haven't had any access to internet so it makes it kinda hard to write. I miss you all so much! Hopefully I can bet back into the groove soon! Also if you can keep me in your prayers, feeling a little weird again. I am really sick of feeling this way and I don't understand why. This is totally not me and I am normally such a happy, bubbly, optimistic person and lately I have been feeling grumpy, crummy and unappreciated. I know it will get better!
On the bright side I am taking my girlfriends kids this weekend Jam and Mia haha. My family has what we like to call a "family reunion" on memorial day, so every year we go to the parade in a town near my aunts house, (in the past i have been in the parade every year since I can remember and have won many 1st and 2nd place ribbons for my crazy get-ups, compliments of Chachi!) then go to this beautiful park and have a big breakfast together and talk and have fun. Well this year I decided it would be fun to put Mia Ha ha and Jam in the parade. So I borrowed my cousins wagon and my Chachi and I are going to decorate it all red, white, and blue and dress Mia in a nurses outfit and Jayden in Camo and pull them passing out candy! I am so excited and am such a bargain hunter. I love going all out but could spend a load of money so I really didn't have much this year so I went to a thrift store and found all our stuff. I bought Mia a "skirt", shirt, ruffle butts and Jam a camo onesie and Khakis, and myself a pair of scrub pants and scrub shirt. I think I spent maybe $10! Then I shopped Targets $1 racks and found tons of red, white, and blue stuff! We are going to rock out this parade and win 1st place! As soon as I can I will try to post some pics!
stay tuned for more details!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Blur! & Holiday!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We've missed you! Good to hear from you again. The parade sounds like a riot and lots of family fun. Pics are a must on this one. Praying for you and the day-to-day stuff of life!
Missed you too!
The parade sounds great. Love the way you try to do it cheap - a few years ago we did a VE day street party. No one in our street was very rich so we did it cheap - flags and bunting made from red white and blue plastic bags! Looked great and we thought it was all in the war spirit of making do with what you could get.
I am sure you won - looking forward to pics.
Hope you feel better soon. You are one of those people who is always doing stuff for others and it is easy to feel unappreciated. Maybe you need to find some time for you?
Sounds like the parade will be fun! Hope to see some pics soon...hint, HINT!! Glad you're back!
Glad to hear that you are alive and doing well! Looking forward to the parade details when you have time:)
Post a Comment