CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Exsistant!

Hey y'all! I am still here! LOL, I hope everybody is doing well. The parade went great we won 2nd place! The kids did awesome except Jammers fell out of the wagon. OUCH! He had a lip that looked really injured! Poor kid. My family reunion went over well! Still scoopin' ice cream which I am loving! I will say though I am really missing working with kids! Ooh ooh, I got to see E-man two weeks ago! We had such a great time. First we had breakfast with Logzie and Gabriella at Dennys then we visited some old friends. We had such a great time together! We laughed and TALKED a lot. Wow the kid is speaking faster than I thought he ever would! LOL. Haven't really been home to the East side much, been working all nights so don't really have to opportunity to sleep in my own bed, the couch at my aunts house is my friend right now. I would really like to be home for a short while. I did have the honor of watching Logzies kids while her and her wonderful husband took a vacation. We had such a great time without them! LOL. The kids were excellent while they were gone! I learned a lot about the kids and myself! Wow I miss the blog bad! I gotta get the hook-up so I can get back on everyday! Love is in the air! Well in my side of town! All my friends are all twitterpated! The other day I got to hang with on old crush and we had a great time talking and laughing about our past. It was truly wonderful! I needed a good refresher! And actually (i don't normally share stuff like this) when we were talking he was watching me talk and he waited til I was finished then he said "Wow you are so beautiful! And you should be told the everyday!" I think I blushed! I don't blush ever but my whole life nobody has ever been able to make me blush except him! LOL. I truly felt beautiful and it felt great! On another note I actually got my first sun burn, oh yeah this girl is peeling! YAY! I know, who is really excited about sun burn, but I have never burned before! well I should probably get off this thing! I will try tog et back on soon!

5 comments:

Jenelle said...

welcome back, we missed you.

kenady said...

So glad you had a moment to update us! Sounds like life is busy, wonderful and fun, eh??

I miss those times of hanging out with old flames and having the feeling of butterflies in your belly:) What a wonderful feeling!

Take care of yourself!

James said...

Hi Rachael Rae,
I saw your comment on Rock Chef's blog- I did not realise you are looking to be a nanny in the UK.
I will put out some feelers too if you like, there might be agencies or something you could register with.
I suppose it is the same old problem, one has to have a job to go to first to obtain the visa...

That old flame sounds like a charmer to be sure...you sure he still doesn't have a little candle flame for you in his heart somewhere?

Rock Chef said...

Great to see you back!

Being twitterpated is good for you, especially if it is someone you have known for a while. Wonder if he will be dropping by for ice creams! :-)

Congrats on coming 2nd - hope the injury wasn't too bad!

Kuckie said...

Welcome back!!! Sounds like you have a ton going on, and you're having lots of fun!