Hey I am back...Kinda! I really miss this thing so I thought I would try to post when I could. So I have a funny story to tell.
My grandma passed away(yeah that isn't the funny part:) ) and my aunts and I went to the visitation. My one aunt brought my cousin with who is five. I don't see him very often only at family events which is once a year. So we are talking to some of my grandmas other kids and my little cousin keeps staring at me and I look down and ask him if he is ok. He of course says yeah and continues staring at me. So I introduced myself to one of grandmas other kids, Hi my name is Rachael. Well it must have clicked in my little cousins head cause he tugged on my shirt sleeve and asked me this question, Are you the lady that cooks on t.v.? That was a really great question! I laughed and asked him, do I look like her? Thats Rachael Rae and no I am not her. Does your mommy watch her on t.v.? Yup he said and rolled his eyes like it was everyday! I love that to kids I look like Rachael Rae. Ha ha!
Well just wanted to share that little story!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Howdy doody!
Posted by Rachael Rae Diaries at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! Great to see you again! I thought you had totally abandoned us all!
The Rachael Rae thing is funny, and understandable.
My favourite personal one was the little kid who asked me if I was Aragorn! Ooh yeah! Can't argue with that!
PS Can you give Chachi a nudge towards a PC for me? How is she? Say hi from me!
Post a Comment